Wednesday, January 6, 2016


Have you ever reread one of your stories and instead of picking it apart, because let's face it we'll always find the faults first, you just enjoy it for what it was then and now? 

Well, I did just that and was pleasantly surprised. Of course I realize the plot holes and possible issues with character development but MAN, Under the Master's Kilt was pretty freaking sexy! I distinctly remember writing the majority of that drabble with red cheeks and a perm grin whilst looking around to see if I was caught. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that I just uploaded the story under the link on the side bar...finally! To help celebrate I thought I'd add a lovely picture of one of my favorite REAL LIFE Scotsmen in character as one of my very favorite FICTIONAL Scotsman. Sam Heughan has become Jamie Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser for me and so many others!

Thanks for taking the time to visit this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment